Home > Professionals > Partners
Korean / English
- Hanyang University, BS in Mechanical Engineering (2007)
- Hanyang University, BS in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (2007)
- Admitted to Patent Bar (2006)
- KPAA (Korean Patent Attorneys Association)
- Young-min Kim is a partner in the Mechanical/Materials group at NAM & NAM. Mr. Kim was admitted to the Korean patent bar in 2006. He majored in Electrical and Electronic Engineering as well as Mechanical Engineering. His main areas of technological expertise are mechanics, materials, electronics and semiconductor field. Before joining NAM & NAM, he worked as a patent prosecution attorney mainly for SAMSUNG’s Semiconductor and LCD matters. Currently, he frequently provides patent infringement and validity opinions and represents many clients in patent infringement and invalidation matters before the Korean Intellectual Property Office, the Korean Intellectual Property Tribunal and the Korean Patent Court.