Home > Professionals > Partners
Korean / English / Chinese
- Yonsei University, BS in Physics (2006)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, BS in Computer Engineering (2011)
- Admitted to Patent Bar (2006)
- KPAA (Korean Patent Attorneys Association)
- Sung-wook Kim is a partner in the Electronics/IT group at NAM & NAM. His main areas of technological expertise are electronics, semiconductor and computer software.Mr. Kim was admitted to the Korean patent bar in 2006 and his practice has been covering a wide range of intellectual property matters, including patent prosecution, enforcement, technology transfer and litigation. He has been involved in government project for promoting Korean national lab’s technology to overseas countries, research project for industry 4.0 technologies, and patent litigations before the Korean Intellectual Property Office and the Korean Patent Court. He advises clients including a semiconductor equipment company, a global IT company, and a multinational electronics company. He also served as a patent advisor for Korean research center of a US company and frequently gives a lecture on Korean Patent Prosecution, IP Litigations in Korea, and IP & Commercialization.